1 - 5 of 5 results
You searched for: Named Person: is exactly 'Dodge - Lucy (McMullin) Dodge (1862 - 1946)'✖
Refine Your Search
- Mount Desert Rock
|1600||Glass Plate Negative, Mount Desert Rock|
Photograph of Kaspar, Arthur and Will taken at Mount Desert Rock, with the double house in the background. In the foreground is the shadow of the photographer. Kaspar Murphy was the nephew of Lucy McMullin Dodge and her husband, Second Assistant Light Keeper William H.C. Dodge. Arthur Newman was the son of Charles Newman, the First Assistant Keeper at Mount Desert Rock. William H.C. Dodge was the Second Assistant Keeper
|1602||Glass Plate Negative, Mount Desert Rock|
View of Mount Desert Rock Light Station, with the tower prominently visible, taken from the south. Visible beneath the lantern is the fog horn. In the foreground, identified by the negative envelope, is Lawrence Newman, the son of First Assistant Keeper Charles Newman
|1685||Glass Plate Negative, Mount Desert Rock|
Glass negative taken at Mount Desert Rock, August 1907. View shows the end of the double house, with a clothes tree and outbuilding (perhaps an outhouse) behind. In the foreground are broken ledges piled up on one another. Written on negative envelope: Mt. Desert R. Lt. Sta. No. 5. h. Double-house, Looking South.
|1643||Glass Plate Negative, Mount Desert Rock|
Glass negative for image taken at Mount Desert Rock, November 1907. View looks back toward the light station, across the ledges. In the center of the image is the tower, with the oil house to the left. Behind the tower the single house is visible to the right, and the double house to the left. The negative envelope reads: Mt. Desert Lt. Sta. Nov. 1907 Lucy M. Dodge Taken S.W. of Tower Opposite Bluff. Developed with Dianol.
|1642||Glass Plate Negative, Mount Desert Rock|
Glass negative for image taken at Mount Desert Rock, June 1908. Image shows the view of Mount Desert Rock, with the light station buildings, as seen from the water. The boathouse and derrick is visible to the left, while the keepers' houses are visible near the tower. To the right the oil house and bell tower may be seen. Negative envelope reads: Mt. Desert Lt. Sta. June 1908 No. 2. View from water Dev. with Si. S. Plate written vertically in pencil: print - 3 m. [show more]